- The first and only family of silicone hydrogel daily disposable contact lenses
- Allow more oxygen to pass than hydrogel lenses
- A healthy 1-Day advantage
- Aspheric optics for excellent visionUVA/UVB Blocking
- A full family of lenses with solutions for spherical corrections, astigmatism, and presbyopia.
- Silicone Hydrogel ― taken to the next level
- An exceptional daily disposable contact lens experience
- Easy lens insertion and removal
- A highly breathable lens keeping your eyes healthy and white
- Aspheric optics for excellent vision
- UVA/UVB blocking
- Also available for Astigmatism
- Biofinity is a high performing silicone hydrogel soft contact lens and is the most innovative material available in soft contact lenses.
- High oxygen performance for whiter, healthier eyes
- Soft and moist lens material for better all day comfort
- Patented round lens edge provides better comfort
- Aspheric front surface delivers sharper, high definition vision
- Softer and higher water content than other silicone hydrogels promotes a more comfortable wearing experience.
- Naturally wettable surface without the need for wetting agents or surface treatments reduces lens deposits
- Convenient monthly replacement schedule
- Approved for up to 6 nights/7 days of continuous wear
- Patients with Astigmatism can now enjoy the unique benefits of CooperVision’s Aquaform Comfort Technology, found in the entire Biofinity family of lenses.Creates a naturally hydrophilic contact lens that retains water, within the lens, which minimizes dehydration and promotes a more enjoyable lens wearing experience.
- Highest oxygen characteristics of any toric lens available for healthy, white eyes and extra long wearing times that many patients experience.
- Softest silicone hydrogel toric material for improved comfort
- Excellent handling lens for ease in insertion and removal
- Light blue visibility tint for ease of use and easy to recognize if lens is inside out.
- “6 o’clock lock” design ensures lens remains stable for virtually no fluctuations in vision
- The #1 doctor prescribed toric lens in a monthly replacement schedule.
- Continuous wear for 6 nights/7 days.
- Unique and innovative design for presbyopic patients.
- Lose The Readers or bifocal eyeglasses
- Mature patients generally experience dryer eyes and Biofinity Multifocal’s high water content and excellent water retaining characteristics make this lens the most preferred multifocal lens for overall and end of day comfort
- Incorporates CooperVision’s Aquaform Technology
- Highest oxygen level of any multifocal contact lens provides excellent health and cleaner, whiter eyes.
- Least deposit resistant material available in a silicone hydrogel means less cleaning and more comfort.
- Utilizes CooperVision’s patented Balance Progressive Technology for excellent vision at near, far and everything in between.
- Perfect lens for patients who spend a lot of time in front of their computers. Excellent “at arm’s length” vision.
- Comfort and sharp vision at all distances have made the Biofinity Multifocal the #1 doctor-prescribed multifocal for new wearers.