The cost of routine eye exams and prescription eyewear can be of real concern, especially for large families. In many cases, vision insurance can lower these annual expenses.
A vision insurance policy is not the same as health insurance. Regular health insurance plans protect you against financial losses due to unexpected eye injuries or disease. Vision insurance, on the other hand, is a wellness benefit designed to provide routine eye care, prescription eyewear and other vision-related services at a reduced cost.
Because we provide both medical and routine eye care, we accept a number of insurance plans to help cover the cost depending on your individual needs.
Insurance Plans We Accept At Century Eye Care In Tacoma, WA
Vision & Medical Plans We Accept
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Eye Med
- First Choice Health
- United Healthcare
We also accept Medicare Advantage through Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Eye Med-Access Network & Insight Network
- First Choice Plans Group Options First Choice Plans—In network with PPO and Access plans (NOT POS or Core)
- Medicare-Medical Only (some services not covered)
- NBN-Northwest Benefit Network
- Northwest Administrators
- Soundpath Health-VSP vision (medical does require prior-auth from PCP)
- Premera Blue Cross Blue Shield-except MedAdvantage Plans
- Regence-including Regence Med
- Advantage PPO but NOT Regence Blue Advantage HMO
- United Health Care Plans-depends on the plan
- Vision Service Plan (VSP)
Buy Now, Pay Later
As a service to our patients, we are pleased to accept CareCredit, the nation's leading patient payment program. CareCredit lets you begin your procedure immediately—then pay for it over time with low monthly payments that are easy to fit into your monthly budget. Learn More!
- We do accept other plans as well, so if you do not see your plan listed here, please give us a call and we would be happy to assist you. Our staff is also always available to answer any questions regarding your benefits.