SPECIALTY EYE CARE AND OPTICAL BOUTIQUE IN TACOMA WA.
We at Century Eye Care believe in providing excellent patient care from your appointment check in to your eyewear and contact lens pick up.
Century Eye Care provides some of the most extensive and inclusive exams for all of your optical needs. We pride ourselves on keeping our practice up to date with the latest optical techniques and technology. This includes...
- Daytona non-dilating service. This instrument eliminates the need to dilate during your exam.
- Our optical coherence tomographer to monitor such diseases as glaucoma and macular degeneration (diseases that can cause blindness if left untreated)
- Topographer to map corneal curvature. Our doctors are highly skilled in prescribing difficult to fit contact lenses including multifocal, monovision, and keratoconic wearers. We also treat a variety of eye diseases and infections.
Is your current opticals eyewear selection lacking luster? We happily accept outside prescriptions for eyewear! Your VSP insurance goes further with our Premier practice!
Our full service optical boutique stocks 700 frames, from genuine feather inlay “Ete Lunettes” to sleek and sexy SKAGA’s. Being a 700 piece eyewear showcase, we understand you are looking for something specific. We access our 10,000+ frame database to find you the perfect frame and have it delivered to our boutique for you to try on. We remove the stress of having to look around for the perfect piece! Please contact our non-commissioned opticians to schedule your eyewear consultation.
Take a moment, visit our site and see the services we have available for you:
- Google Maps and directions for your next appointment
- Request an appointment online
- Provide feedback about your visit
- Email a Doctor or Staff Member
- Feb 6, 2015 - Vintage Frame Show
Please join us on February 28, 2015 between 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM!
- Jun 23, 2014 - Harmful Effects of the Sun
We may all love those sunny days, but enjoy them well protected! You only have one pair of eyes!!! Read more about the harmful effects the sun has on our eyes. More »
- May 15, 2014 - Poor Night Vision?
Learn what causes POOR NIGHT VISION and how aging affects driving.... More »
- Apr 25, 2014 - By 2030...
By the year 2030, twice as many people will be...
- Apr 8, 2014 - Eye Allergies?
Allergies can be annoying and even disruptive to daily life!
About 30 percent to 50 percent of U.S. residents have allergy symptoms. And about 75 percent of those symptoms affect the eyes.